- Sale of property:
• Building plans
• Work documents and modifications made to the property
• Title to property
• 3 last minutes of General Meeting (if the property is in corpo)
- Purchase of an asset:
•A letter stating the price and financing method of the property;
• An attestation of funding, supplemented if possible by an agreement in principle and/or a financing plan;
• A copy of a proof of identity.
- Supporting documents for a compliant mandate:
• Title to the property,
• Carrez Law surface certificate,
• the last 3 minutes of the General Meeting.